Sunday, December 18, 2016

It's After December 1st- Are They On the Road?

     Hey everybody! It's LeeAnn again. I've had a couple people ask me if my parents are on the road yet so I thought I should hop onto the blog and update you all! Where are they at? Drum roll....

...still in Iowa!

     I took these pictures of mom and dad on a super cold Sunday morning but they were great sports! There may have been some tears but these pictures are so incredibly sweet that I just had to share them with you all here.





    Getting ready for an adventure of a lifetime is proving to take a lot of time! We had a little party for them the middle of November to make sure they would still be here so they we are okay with whenever they decide to head out on the scenic route but there are still things that need done before they can go. There is a lot of paperwork and affairs that must be taken care of before you head out on a trip like this. The house is getting closer to being sorted out. The RV has had a few hiccups that are being worked out, having a working TV and especially a working refrigerator are quite important! Finally, sometimes its important to take a little extra time just to reduce your stress load.
    So in short, yes, my parents, Randy and Deb are still in Iowa. I think they are leaning more towards January 1st as the day to begin their new journey. Don't worry once they hit the road, you will all know and there will be frequent updates. I'm even hoping daily! Maybe you can convince them to update daily by telling them how much you are looking forward to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment